Friday, June 20, 2008

five more days...

Okay.  I know I haven't even left yet, so it's a little ridiculous that I'm already writing on here, but seriously I just can't wait anymore.  It's so crazy to me that I'm leaving in FIVE days to spend TWO MONTHS in LONDON!!  Who does that?! (Actually, I know a lot of people that have, but that's beside the point).

My room is a disaster.  I keep halfway packing my suitcase because it's stressing me out, but at the same time, I still need half of the stuff I've been packing.  Gah!!! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

mary said...

I wish I was going too! Seriously, don't you need someone to follow you around and carry your bags for you or SOMETHING??? :) Have fun and be safe and we'll be watching for all your adventures on your blog. TTFN
mary w :)

charlotte said...

I'm SO excited for you! Have an incredible time!