Friday, June 27, 2008

Jet-Lag and Lack of Sleep

I am SO lame.  I have been here for almost 24 hours and I have still not taken a single picture.  It probably would have been pretty funny to see all of us yesterday.  We all were walking around zombie-like, trying to meet everyone, unpack, walk around the neighborhood, while we all wished we could be sleeping instead.  I took the tube for the first time with some friends over to The National Gallery near Trafalgar Square, but we were only there for a few minutes because we had a meeting... so we'll be back another time.  And then we walked around Kensington Garden.  And it was all a haze.

I got a good night's sleep, so today should be much better.  And now I'm extremely excited to be here!


(Outside of Kensington Palace in Kensington Gardens)

No comments: