Sunday, August 31, 2008

Real Home Again

Now that I'm actually home in good ol' Gilbert, I can finally take a little bit of a breather.  JUST KIDDING!! I leave in two days to go back to Provo!  But really, this was all worth it.  Even with the Shingles, even with the craziness and whatever other small insignificant downers occurred, my trip was incredible.

I am SO SO SO grateful for this opportunity I had to see a little bit more of the world.  I have always wanted to go to Europe, and not only did I get to LIVE in London for seven weeks, but I got to travel to FIVE other countries afterwards!  This whirlwind of a trip is something I am definitely going to remember for the rest of my life.  I'm so grateful for everything that helped make it possible: BYU, my grades, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, MY PARENTS.  


PS- for a more sentimental and sappy post, see "Goodbye to London"

No comments: