Friday, August 15, 2008

to study... or to sleep??

The last weekish of school, hardly anyone ever left the London Centre.  Paper-writing and studying were the main activities... in LONDON!  (Yah, yah, we were there for school, I know).  

I have never been so grateful for not procrastinating.  Fortunately, I had gotten my papers done really early and I had kept up in my classes, otherwise I probably would have failed.  

The last week of classes, on all my medicines and stuff, I would get up in the morning for breakfast, go to school for a little bit until I felt too gross to handle it anymore, take a 2 hour nap, go down and talk to everyone for a little bit, sleep all afternoon, wake up for dinner and stay up for a little while, and then go to bed early.  Seriously I slept ALL the time.  It was the only way I wasn't in terrible pain.


No comments: