Friday, August 15, 2008

Update on ME:

Question #1: How am I feeling?

I am actually feeling much better. Through a lot of sleep, a lot of medicine, a lot of concern from others, and a lot of blessings, I am feeling pretty good. My rash is in the process of turning from blisters to scabs (sorry, that's gross...), and my back is aching but only because I overdid it today by climbing to the top of St. Paul's. I am so glad and so blessed to be getting over this so quickly. I'm still in some pain, but manageable pain, and every day I feel a little bit better. Thank goodness for that because it's off to Berlin tomorrow.

Question #2: Why all the empty blogs/ blogs with only pictures?

I fell really behind, and will probably be behind for awhile... but check back later!


Love,
Emily

No comments: