Friday, July 11, 2008

Sunday, July 6

Sunday meant another trip to our new ward, the Clapham Common Ward in Wandsworth Stake.  Everyone is super nice and friendly, and I played the piano in Relief Society for my new calling.

We had visitors for dinner: Brother and Sister Tanner.  Brother Tanner is the Academic Vice President at BYU and Sister Susan W. Tanner was recently released as the General Young Women President (which means that she was the President for most of the time that we were all Young Women).  We were lucky enough to also have them speak at a Fireside upstairs in our classroom.  They talked about charity, and getting rid of pride and covetousness in order to have that love of Christ for others. 

I am seriously so blessed to be here and to be having these experiences.  I just can't get over how wonderful of a time I'm having!

No comments: