Thursday, July 3, 2008

Things I have done in my sleep thus far...

Those of you who know me pretty well know that I talk in my sleep.  Last year in Mozambique I would talk all night long and keep a few of the girls up in my room so I was really worried about it this year.  But luckily... they all just think it's funny (at least so far) :)

-The other night I said, not just whispered, "It's 78 degrees!"  Who knows were that came from? Some of the girls teased me about being an indoor thermometer.
-The night before last I sat straight up in my sleep.  That wouldn't be a problem besides the fact that I'm in a bottom bunk.  I whacked my head pretty hard.  haha.  

I'm in the room with 12 girls in it.  (There is also one with 8? and one with either 14 or 16, I forgot).  It's almost like 2 adjoining rooms but without a door, so it kind of seems more like I only have 6.  

I love being here.

No comments: